Threads by latest replies - Page 2236

(50 replies)
No.5132191 ViewReplyOriginalReport
For those of you here who hate anime, show me an anime style work that you actually like
45 posts and 14 images omitted
(315 replies)

Vent Thread

No.5123484 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Drawing doesn't have to be so lonely.
310 posts and 50 images omitted
(5 replies)

Skeuomorphism

No.5138485 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you think about making digital art look like an oil painting or a pencil sketch?
(10 replies)
No.5138514 ViewReplyOriginalReport
how do i draw people in a similar style bong joon ho did on the parasite storyboards? i find it very simple, charming and expressive. and i want to do art that focus more on the composition and scenery rather than on the people, so this is perfect for me.
>just be shit at drawing lmao
yeah, but how? after all this time learning anatomy, gesture and whatnot, making mindless doodles is harder than ever. not saying that i'm a great artist, is just that i always unconsciously try to do things "right".
is there anyway to reverse my art gains? i just want drawing to be fun again
5 posts and 1 image omitted
(14 replies)
No.5135236 ViewReplyOriginalReport
how did you figure out you wanted to be an artist as a job/career?
9 posts and 1 image omitted
(5 replies)

Is Pinterest good for posting your Art?

No.5138701 ViewReplyOriginalReport
(112 replies)

Serious question

No.5127651 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Whats your endgame /ic/?

If I go ahead and draw proffesionally, the chances of me getting a job in the industry are basically nothing due to all the competition. But its still a chance none the less.

If I draw furry shit. I get a shit load of followers, but I wont be able to work in the industry with that kind of reputation. The only way to make a living is through jew sites like patreon.

I mean, are these the only options? I draw for myself most of the time and I really have fun studing fundies and anatomy, but is this it??

Even if I make it online, What does that actually do? Is it even enough for a living? And even if we "make it" on socials or professionally, will it even be enough for a retirement plan?

on a side note, shit like this >>5122878
scares me. I feel like the only way to make it online is by drawing degenerate shit.
107 posts and 14 images omitted
(26 replies)
No.5131666 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is this decent considering it was painted on a 6.5 inch phone with a cheap stylus pen?
21 posts and 3 images omitted
(36 replies)
No.5138484 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>DAD fags
>they draw daily for months on end, never improve
why this happen, low IQ?
31 posts and 1 image omitted
(5 replies)

multiple styles

No.5138122 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How many here work in multiple styles for their work? As a sequential artists many of my stories require different approaches some ranging from stylizes cartoons to realism, to inbetween. Though I wonder if this doesn't hurt the overall work? To me style is a set of choices but there is some inherent elements that are my own, and other artist have done the same, such as Wallace Wood, Moebius, Takehiko Inoue and Shinichi Sakamoto(earlier work). What do you guys think?