Threads by latest replies - Page 2234

(19 replies)

Opinions/Recommendations on Learning Courses

No.5137426 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good morning fellas. I wanted to know what/ic/s opinion is on e-courses? I keep getting them advertised to me and wanted to know if you think its worth spending money on or if I'm just as well off using free resources. Beyond that, if you find them acceptable please share your recommendations in this thread
14 posts omitted
(31 replies)
No.5137727 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do you guys that work 40 hour work weeks make sure you get your daily drawings in? What's your schedule? [spoiler:lit]How are you going to escape wage slavery?[/spoiler:lit]
26 posts and 7 images omitted
(5 replies)
No.5139322 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it just me or does every art website suck these days? And I don't just mean the quality of the art being posted, although that has gone down the shitter too. No, I mean the actual websites themselves and their layouts. They all suck. Like Twitter for example, there is literally no way to view the artists older work without scrolling for hours past every subsequent post. Even dedicated art sites like Deviantart are like this now as well.
(40 replies)
No.5134719 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do you learn (to draw) after the age of 25? My brain will literally not absorb new information or adapt to new methods.
35 posts and 1 image omitted
(11 replies)
No.5137080 ViewReplyOriginalReport
6 posts and 2 images omitted
(5 replies)
No.5139249 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do weebs on this board complain about women in western comics looking "ugly" when the female characters in one of the few non-otakushit anime look like this?
(5 replies)
No.5137346 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Where do you stop anti-aliasing?
(48 replies)
No.5129622 ViewReplyOriginalReport
/ic/ cares alot about soul but how do you train your soul?
43 posts and 11 images omitted
(137 replies)

Pixel Art thread

No.5038804 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Pixel Art
132 posts and 92 images omitted
(44 replies)
No.5138497 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why would somebody want to draw anime trash when you could be paint something like this?
39 posts and 6 images omitted