Threads by latest replies - Page 15454

(5 replies)
(28 replies)
No.123351678 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, no. The fuck is this shit? Why is one of Diana's sidekicks a squirrel? And why is she chasing some mummy through the multiverse?

I fucking hate comic books.
23 posts and 2 images omitted
(9 replies)

man, they did not pull their punches with this guy

No.123351245 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pure.

EVIL.

Will he top Lord Dominator?
4 posts and 1 image omitted
(14 replies)

/co/ waifu thread

No.123352286 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>“I don’t care how much you beg me, Anon, I’m not letting you do things to my feet. Now stop asking about that, Kal will be here to meet you soon.
9 posts and 5 images omitted
(5 replies)
No.123352776 ViewReplyOriginalReport
itt: pitch an animated adaptation of a piece of media (movie, show, vidya, etc).
>An Advent Children-like photorealistic computer-animated film based on Dark Souls. Chosen Undead will be played by Robert Pattinson, Crestfallen Warrior by Mark Wahlberg, Frampt by Morgan Freeman, Solaire by James Corden, and Gwyndolin by Sophia Lillis. The character models sill be based on the actors playing them. It will be produced by Peter Jackson, directed by Guillermo Del Toro, and rated PG-13 for fantasy violence and some disturbing imagery.
(5 replies)
No.123352983 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello darling!
(6 replies)

Vaccines: A Measured Response

No.123352290 ViewReplyOriginalReport
there are some animated bits in the last Hbomberguy video, so it is /co/ related, now.

Anyway, let's have a discussion about one of the deadliest scam of modern history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BIcAZxFfrc
1 post and 1 image omitted
(19 replies)

ITT: Overlooked golden age characters

No.123349932 ViewReplyOriginalReport
14 posts and 5 images omitted
(46 replies)
No.123342131 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Comes from Disney
>Is a princess
>Is not a Disney princess
How come?
41 posts and 11 images omitted
(5 replies)

Zack Snyder Reveals Matthias Schoenaerts Would Have Played Batman If Ben Affleck Had Declined

No.123352486 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>“I was talking to him a lot about it,” Snyder reveals. “He never got in the suit, but I did do a bunch of mock-ups of him, because Ben was on the fence. And I don’t blame him. Everyone should be on the fence when you’re asked, ‘Do you want to play Batman?'”

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/zack-snyder-batman-casting-matthias-schoenaerts-not-ben-affleck/