Threads by latest replies - Page 2210

(14 replies)
No.5148798 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How can I get this good?
9 posts omitted
(55 replies)
No.5147469 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can someone just tell me why there isn't a physical art board?
[a little history about this thread]
I post this thread once a year, I say the same thing and ask the same things and the consensus always comes down to two arguments:

>why would you do art in physical life when computer art?
>yea there should be a separate board

so this board is for artwork, and the word 'critique' is added because it's going to happen, and it'd be a pointless place without critiquing. The problem isn't going away though, whether complex beautiful digital art takes days to make or not, you can fill a canvas and complete digital work much much much faster, this completely drowns out physical art.

this board kills physical arts like posting sports in the fitness board would have killed genuine questions about fitness.

I like to paint, some like to draw, not with a mouse. trying to explain the preferences here is in essay form. I just want people to admit that believing physical art is dead/dying, or thinking that physical artists don't actually exist isn't even a real argument.
The real reason people are sucked into digital art over physical? lets not skip around and bullshit ourselves, the reason is called CTRL Z.

I like to paint, but a physical arts board would be 80% full of painters and pencil/colour pencil, yet the board could still have:
>sculpting, whittling, burning, spray paint, jewelry, glasswork, acrylic pours, ceramics, embroidery,

I hate this board so fucking much. It's just in the way.
50 posts and 17 images omitted
(31 replies)
No.5140854 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Famous modern day art critic
>Can't draw or paint
How does this make sense?
26 posts and 4 images omitted
(48 replies)
No.5142591 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What is the cringiest commission you have ever taken?
43 posts and 12 images omitted
(38 replies)
No.5145939 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Critique this abstract painting by John Min (5’11”). Is it good?
33 posts and 3 images omitted
(13 replies)

Hello IC!

No.5146462 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Would you be so kind as to give me some pointers and maybe some links to sites that can teach me to render like pic related? I love the style and I want my animations to have this sort of rendering but I can't find good refs for the life of me.
Please note: soft round brush is not an acceptable answer, I know this is a common tool already.
8 posts omitted
(17 replies)

Good progress for 90 Days?

No.5148279 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Finished my 90 day grind. My main focus was on drawing figures. Anatomy and form. Obviously faces/head is trash. But I haven't drawn faces at all, that's to be expected. That is my next thing I'm going to hyper focus on.
Tips and feedback?
12 posts and 1 image omitted
(7 replies)

How to draw suit jacket

No.5145811 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do i draw the jacket, I like everything else about it. looks better irl. shitty 8MP pic..
2 posts omitted
(5 replies)
No.5148424 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don’t know if this is the right thread for this but can anyone ID this painting for me? I found it on a conspiracy theory site about the rapture (no source of course) and Image searching just seems to lead me to more Christian webpages (with no source). I’d love to buy from the artist if they have anything similar. Sorry if this isn’t the right thread
(34 replies)

Is this book worth it?

No.5145520 ViewReplyOriginalReport
29 posts and 2 images omitted