Threads by latest replies - Page 2228

(5 replies)
No.5140514 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rate my portfolio. I get A's on my assignments, but don't trust the education system. Should I drop out of art school?
(17 replies)
No.5137790 ViewReplyOriginalReport
WHATS THE SECRET TO DRAWING GOOD LOOKING CLOTHING FOLDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
12 posts and 1 image omitted
(8 replies)

Tattoo Critique

No.5141608 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bootleg sorayama you all probably hate tattoos but I feel like I’m getting better at them
3 posts omitted
(6 replies)
No.5140541 ViewReplyOriginalReport
draw a shoe from memory
1 post and 1 image omitted
(5 replies)
(42 replies)
No.5140384 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wassup guys, /co/ semt me here and i think I've come to thr right place. I've spent two years preparing the backbone of a scifi time travel (western)anime with elements akin to the time machine, planet hulk, dune, evangelion, war of the worlds, OG&Burton Planet of the Apes, minor elements of cyberpunk and space opera. I want to expand on the Time Machine by HG WELLS and take steps further to show the colonization of the solar system our one and only home. Taking from the moon to mars, and forward. The Time travel will be clean and straightforward, while at the same time being visually complex having to require heavy navigation using teleportation in tandem with the travel of time.

Did I mention I'm going to be capable of paying people for their contributions? Im getting inheritance for the rest of my life and one of the last things my grandfather told me was that he believed in my story. I want to do everything in my power to get it produced, and I need help. A group of people with enoughe experience to breath life into this scifi epic. Its not going to be like anything else. If anyone has any help, tips, advice, anything. It's more than welcome!

Regardless of who helps me, even if I have to keep studying mangaka online to make it myself, I will. This project is two years in the making. I have a notebook filled with continuity, science, basic plot timeline. I just need help to breath life into the story by fleshing out the bones I've layed out!
37 posts and 3 images omitted
(5 replies)
(69 replies)
No.5132972 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Ever since I saw this character design,I fell in love with it.
I'm the director in chief of a fashion magazine and I'm constantly looking up on character outfits that would pique my interest.
64 posts and 11 images omitted
(5 replies)
(25 replies)

Moebius

No.5136863 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is there any current comic/graphic novel/... artist somewhat similar to Jean Giraud?
20 posts and 12 images omitted