Threads by latest replies - Page 2226

(29 replies)
No.5140721 ViewReplyOriginalReport
guys are you all smelly neets or do you take proper care of yourself as an drawer
24 posts and 3 images omitted
(50 replies)

Post rad scenery

No.5134529 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Post environmental art that made you say "That's rad"
45 posts and 35 images omitted
(57 replies)

Krita

No.5131148 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
How do you start using Krita? It's my first digital drawing program.
52 posts and 6 images omitted
(48 replies)
No.5132320 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How good is this book really? Is it a meme to make you waste time or will you get amazingly good with it like the people who went through it says?
43 posts and 2 images omitted
(6 replies)
No.5142205 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why is abstract art not a thing in the digital medium

Why do you never see a digitally created post-modern/avant-garde/cubist/supermatist/pop-art/whateverthefuck sell for 15 million dollars?
1 post omitted
(7 replies)

Helper/reference software

No.5138175 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just saw this and was surprised to see how much it managed to raise in such a short amount of type.
https://www.tumblbug.com/3dmasterstudio/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=share
What do you think? would you use this kind of stuff? It's tracing all the way.
Is there any software you use for reference? I know of Daz and DesignDoll but I'm curious to see what else is there.
2 posts omitted
(20 replies)

Discord Art Servers Thread

No.5133768 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Looking for an art community or seeking one to join? Post your links here.

We are looking to start an art server for people interested in practicing fundamentals as well as posting their own art (novice or professional) in addition to a chill spot for those looking for a social circle with likeminded individuals. (We ourselves are /BEG/) https://discord.gg/JfXjwy95JQ

Image: The Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh (1889)
15 posts and 3 images omitted
(6 replies)

CHAIRS

No.5141879 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Looking for chair recs. Unironically my biggest problem right now. Drawing is hard because of back pain. I need something with good lumbar support, and ideally an adjustable angle since my desk caves in in the middle. I can lower the height and get closer but this fucks with my ROM from the shoulder. Ansel would be no good since I still need a fix for working on the PC. Pic related is my scuffed folded pillow setup and desk.
1 post and 1 image omitted
(5 replies)
No.5140933 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is this even worth pursuing?
(5 replies)

Need Help Finding A Drawing Books

No.5142106 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello lads,

I need help finding 2 textbooks in .pdf files; free because i'm broke as fuck and i need it for my college art class.

Book 1:
https://www.amazon.com/Figure-Drawing-Invention-Michael-Hampton/dp/B00HY68HRG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=FN0TYEZ7NSUK&dchild=1&keywords=figure+drawing+design+and+invention&qid=1610897939&s=books&sprefix=figure+%2Caps%2C165&sr=1-1#customerReviews

Book2:
Artistic Anatomy by Dr. Paul Richer" edited by
Robert Beverly Hale

Second book is not clear if it is on amazon or not because my instructor is retarded and only link me to the 1st textbook.

help a bother out here. i'm really broke ):