Threads by latest replies - Page 2222

(82 replies)
No.5134171 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
draw the arm in your style
77 posts and 50 images omitted
(27 replies)

iPad General - iPad Art App Thread

No.5133037 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you use an iPad to create wonderful masterpieces of art? Or even just use your iPad to doodle? Do you have a brush hoarding disorder? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you're in the right thread!

Use this thread to discuss iPad art apps like Procreate, ArtStudio Pro, and other apps, as well as the iPad itself and related subjects.

Previously >>5099841

The last thread either died prematurely, or interest is waning.

>Procreate Brushes
https://mega.nz/folder/PshhBSoS#FceqRSy9BA8s0-bRwWdlFg

>Photoshop Brushes (can be used in ArtStudio Pro)
https://mega.nz/folder/X4xxxQCK#Pwj1nnNEttbXQRBboLIQpA

>Clip Studio Paint Brushes
https://mega.nz/folder/a94UBK7S#qm2BDzLvjU_gJeUENmUiKA
22 posts and 3 images omitted
(13 replies)
No.5143562 ViewReplyOriginalReport
When tracing a pose from reference do you think how exact it is?
8 posts omitted
(74 replies)
No.5139026 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
I'm sick of just drawing anime style NSFW artwork so I decided to create a new profile in twitter and post my true personal artwork.
Are there currently market for my type of artwork style or everthing is just anime coomer-shit?
69 posts and 8 images omitted
(191 replies)
No.5141152 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
How would you fix the designs of this show /ic/?
186 posts and 34 images omitted
(20 replies)

Battlestation thread 2021 edition!

No.5142588 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Death to indoors!
15 posts and 2 images omitted
(22 replies)

Landscapes

No.5141951 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What am I doing wrong or right etc.
Not an artist by any means just fugging about I guess
>Used the draw option on >>>/i/ and 2007 MSpaint
17 posts and 10 images omitted
(66 replies)
No.5140633 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Those are the three main protagonists of an RPG I am making. Let me introduce to you Lornell, Cassia and Max, from the southern parts of the Ausonian Republic. Lornell(19) is a character inspired partially by Don Quixote, a young "Paladin" who like to thinks of himself as an "ultimate Hero", like one of the books and comics he likes to read. Proud of himself to funny degrees, cocky, a perv and probably an "actor". He has usually 3 sword with himself(An Uchigatana, A longsword and a Zweihander), and Is rather tall, big and muscular due to years helping his dad in the mines of their house. Cassia(18) is a young witch in training who is also a student in a mages academy near the town Lornell and Max resides im. She Is usually a conservative and fairly happy girl who doesn't talk much, and her goals for now are just finishing her last year at the academy and become a witch in her region of origin. She's specialized in fire and white magic. The last one Is Max(24), whose full name is "Massenzio". An old friend of Lornell, Max is a professional car mechanic and freelance inventor. He crafter his "gun containers" he always brings with himself outside of his workplace. Despite appearing like a smart dude at first, and in fact being the brain of the trio, he Is secretly quite goofy and campy. He Is also a skilled Marksman, due to his father being an hunter and teching him how to use any sort of gun since he was 12.
61 posts and 15 images omitted
(5 replies)
No.5143172 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What type of brushes would i need to use to recreate this style in photoshop?
(22 replies)
No.5138993 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I draw 3 hours a week, am I gonna make it?
17 posts and 2 images omitted