No.5135141 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Do you sketch zoomed in at 100% or not?
51 posts and 5 images omitted
(5 replies)
No.5144273 ViewReplyOriginalReport
???
(29 replies)
No.5143468 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So what does /ic generally think about the artstyle of Bojack Horseman and it's character designs?
I have my opinion, but I'm looking for more experienced people sharing theirs.
24 posts and 8 images omitted
(136 replies)
No.5113971 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
>It's that time again..
>80's 90's anime aesthetic thread~

post stuff you like or want to achieve
131 posts and 82 images omitted
(5 replies)
(35 replies)
No.5142338 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone else here hate almost all contemporary artstyles popular online? Anime, coom, "cutesy" uwu cartoons that are neither cute nor funny, pretty-girl basic thot drawings, the artstation/semirealism style, tumblr style, fanart, vidya/fantasy/sci-fi nerd shit, photorealism. Am I just picky or does everything just suck? What are some art styles you guys dislike? It's not like I dislike digital art or am a total tradfag, I just think a lot of shit is pure ugly.
30 posts and 2 images omitted
(7 replies)

How do you feel about doing bad artwork?

No.5143448 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not every piece can be a winner, obviously, but how open are you to doing something absolutely new and 100% knowing you're going to fuck it up.

Personally I've hit a point where I'm hesitant to try painting something that I know I'll fuck up royally because I feel my time is more valuable, and it's worth more for me to do what I already know.

Pic related is a the first painting I did that was out of my comfort zone in a while, I used to be way better at just sitting down and painting something really ugly to see what I can learn.

Anyways thanks for reading my blog, remember to like follow and subscribe
2 posts omitted
(52 replies)

Xa on the moon tutorials

No.5135915 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does someone have his tutorials?
I was thinking in buy them but if someone have them I can trade it for other tutorials
47 posts and 7 images omitted
(56 replies)
No.5141177 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
If I drew anime girls for 2 hours a day could I live off drawing them within 1.5 years?
51 posts and 2 images omitted
(5 replies)

Starting with difficult subjects first?

No.5144021 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Many people start slow, first they draw gesture, then they study forms and so on.
What if a person starts with difficult subjects first?
Instead of drawing 3/4 and side-front poses, why not start with difficult poses?
Why not start with anatomy?
Can this method of studying be detrimental to a beginner?
To me going outside your abilities and limits from the start is a good thing.
Share your opinions :)