ITT: You are an inhabitant of the MCU

No.107254041 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm glad that the Avengers saved the day again, but I almost wish that they hadn't, is that wrong? After years of depression and therapy, I'd finally managed to move on from the loss of my wife and kids. Found myself a new wife, and we were expecting a baby in a few months. Except that now, suddenly my dead wife and kids came back, and are kind of miffed about the whole situation, as is my new wife. Also, my parents came back to life too, and are demanding I give them my inheritance back or else they'll sue me, they're especially mad that I'd sold their house. I had quit my previous high-paying but stressful job because I no longer had as many mouths to feed and wanted to do my dream job that didn't pay as much, but with all these developments I'm suddenly in dire financial straits and don't know what to do.
Also, my town is going through a food shortage, we'd been producing half as much food and it's going to be a while before our farms can go back to their previous production rates. Suffice to say, the price of everything has gone way up. I hear my town isn't alone in this regard.