How to cope with not being Jewish?

No.11998576 ViewReplyOriginalReport
The greatest scientists, mathematicians, philosophers, writers, visual artists, film directors, statesmen, and businessmen in the world are all Ashkenazi Jews.

All the greatest art I admire and the most revolutionary breakthroughs in science and technology in the last century have been the products of Jewish minds.

I've actually developed a depressive disorder because I am not Jewish. I'm a Roman Catholic Englishman and it seems all my achievements will forever be bounded by this. Goys can make good art but there is something about the Jewish intellect that makes goyish art and goyish insights look pedestrian by comparison. Studies have repeatedly shown Ashkenazi Jews to have an IQ much higher than any other ethnic group in the world. But besides IQ they are just endowed with a kind of spirit that drives them to extraordinary in their chosen field. When it comes to the life of the mind, Jews just can't be beat. They really are the fucking chosen people.

Anti-semitism is a fucking cope. All that /pol/'s conspiracy theories amount to is "WE WUZ KANGZ" for white people who can't deal with the fact that they are not really the smartest race. I'm a philosemite, and I've considered converting so I can marry a Jewish woman and ensure my children have the gifts that I lack.