No.85618614 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every since one of my friends got raped and the campus police did nothing, I've been "paroling" the campus at night. The walk ways, the trails, etc.

Tonight, it finally happened. I stopped a rape. Some guy grabbed a woman taking a night jog. She shrilled, but it was pretty far back, deep into the campus trail. Nobody else heard.

He wasn't very big or strong. This wasn't a feat, all I did was jump on him and give him some punches to the back of the head. Didn't catch him, he bolted.

I stayed with the woman until she could get to a meeting point where a friend she called was waiting for her with a ride. She asked for my name. This is the part of the origin story where I come up with my codename of course. But I just said "It's fine." Awkward, yes, but that's me. She probably couldn't see my face well and it's a big campus.

Should I stick with this, /co/? Get /fit/ and buy some non-lethal /k/? Maybe put together a costume with a cute little codename? Or should I just leave this as my one-time good deed? I like helping people.