No.14425451 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can’t into the high level physics shit. Like I enjoy basic astronomy stuff within closer perspective like the planets, the sun, comets, constellations, etc is cool, but when you get into the really high end shit about heat death, the massive timespans of things like stars, black hole, the Big Bang, etc it kind of fucks me up. Takes me out of my normal perspective and forces they gay Reddit “we’re all gonna die everything is pointless we’re just stardust” sort of thing. Same with anything subatomic. To be honest I don’t know how much of that shit is even true the whole narrative popular narratives for theoretical physics seems to change every decade, and I never come into contact with any of this shit irl so what’s the point in me even being aware of it?

Idk can anyone else relate? How do you guys cope with this stuff? Do you not even care or think about it because you’re genuinely interested? Do you just and take on the gay Reddit mindset? Or is there a way you rationalize so you can keep a normal healthy non bugman perspective while studying this stuff?