Help with puzzles

No.14413426 ViewReplyOriginalReport
My only friend sent me racist and anti-Semitic puzzles in a group chat filled with people from my school a week ago. He called me "low iq," and "autistic" in front of everyone, and said that I have down syndrome. He even titled the puzzles "assburgers." He then proceeded to send me more puzzles, and even made sure to make fun of me for it in school, further displaying me as intellectually inferior, making even the people that weren't in the group chat find out that I can't answer some simple RPM questions. Now people are frequently calling me retarded whenever I type anything, no one takes me seriously, and I'm viewed as the dumbest person in my school. One of the girls literally told me that she is repulsed by my lack of intelligence, and that I'm a freak.

After their comments, I decided to take an IQ test, and after asking around, I have been told that mensa.no is one of the most accurate tests online. Well, according to them I'm below the average. Literally. I was told this: "Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend into this area as soon as we have gathered more data"
This implies that my IQ is <85. At least this explains why I struggled with grasping concepts, studying, and socializing in general.

I have trouble constructing logical arguments and formulating rebuttals to them. When I encounter a problem that is associated with time and/or money, I find that my brain gets stuck and I cannot formulate logical conclusions. I will think about the question for minutes and minutes on on end only to start repeating the initial question to myself repeatedly as I become more and more confused

I feel like this will pretty much render me unable or incapable of being self-sufficient if I ever am an independent adult, as I’ll inevitably have to deal with these problems and deal with complexity when I have to pay bills and such.

Pic rel is one of the puzzles