Paradoxes beget logic? (math related)

No.14411756 ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is related to the philosophy/foundations of mathematics, ok jannies.
So basically my thought goes like this:
So logic exists, but there's no reason for logic to exist, but it does anyways. Thus, a paradox.
I call it the existence principle, I'd totally name it after myself but I don't want to dox myself. The name fits because it also explains the existence of anything that can't be reduced, like axioms.
And basically you can use the negation of the idea and also say the negation exists.
So Enoch once said the only requirements for everything is the natural numbers, and the requirement for those by his theories are 1, 0, and infinity.
He says that none of these can exist without the other and are equally emergent from an idea of two things: Existence and absence, which itself comes only from existence since if there is absence then absence exists.
So I came up with the existence principle or existence paradox (since paradox is a cooler word).
Now here's why it's a perfect paradox: Itself requires the necessity it exists to exist. And that's it, we can't think further than that because it precedes reason.
What now?