Does autism curbs the TNB?

No.14408193 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm Black and I have Assburgers and "high function" Autism and it feels like I'm like unplug from the NPC Nig impulse behavior 70-90% Black americans are blue pilled too, maybe even alot of Africans as well. I always had this averse in certain aspects in Black Culture( even as a child I never really liked Rap or even hanged out with people who I could tell would take advantage of or even peered pressure into doing stupid shit) I always seleted my friends carefully and someone you could tell was safe I hanged out with.

I also was woke(not in the modern twitter leftist sense but when it came to MSM and the War on terror shit) I never really liked the country, I never like the government or economy and I definitally did not like the war on terror and that was when I was 5 or so.

Really the point I making is I hate my Autism but it really made see and have views points in a way, I probably wouldn't have if I didn't have it. Cause I need to ask before I go off in a tangent, cause I know self-aware Blacks are the most suffering people on earth, but I need to know is it because genes? Is it due to my Autism that I am unplugged from the TNB matrix, cause the way Black people act here and act there and all over the country is essentially the same, the mental shit, they talk the same, they act the same, they think the same, they eat and drink the same and in a way they look the same. And what's worse is the helplessness behind it, to me a Leftist or even a "hotep" integrationist Black like tariq is no different from a white neo-lib cuck or Jew for self-aware whites.

TLDR: Does Autism suppress certain impulses and reckless actions.