Future of health science and it's current state.

No.14394055 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel that research and development on matters in healthcare are being squandered by capitalism and the need for profits. If profits did not matter in healthcare There's no telling how far humans could go with regards to research and development for new treatments and cures for common ailments. Instead companies, especially profit hungry pharmaceutical companies, Have created droves of people that consume pills that line the pockets of fat cats. I genuinely believe that money has no place in this world. Having said that I don't have a suitable system in mind to change that, But I feel like the world would be a better place if healthcare had nothing to do with money. The sick could receive treatment had research and development could be prioritized, instead modern companies withhold their intellectual property from each other because their matters of profit and gain.

I'm deeply saddened to be part of this world in its current state and I hope that one day things will change but until then we're all fucked.

I hope that one day everybody's wellness is a priority for all.