You Wouldn't Patent the°Sun

!!IuuVuD1WWdT No.14392829 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hypothesis of Velocity-Induced Ionization of Matter at Peri-Relativistic Velocities and Supplement to Hypothesis of Electron Charge Depletion Cycles with Temperature as Culprit in Charge Depletion. Assignment of Electrical Flow, Temperature, and Velocity as Discrete Physical Dimensions

One assumption in need of review in our standard model of physics are the dynamics of electrons, as made clear in several recent publications of mine. One particular assumption troublesome in my mind is that the behavior of matter within particle accelerators that is magnetically driven will be consistent with the dynamics of the same matter when accelerated to relativistic velocities outside of a magnetic field using conventional propulsion. These dynamics have not been properly considered, much less observed, due to our apparent inability to accelerate a spacecraft, for example, to such a velocity. Given that we already understand that intense magnetic fields actually energize orbiting electrons pushing them into higher-energy orbits, up to and including the Extreme Quantum Limit in recent experiments, we cannot possibly expect electrons orbiting atoms propelled conventionally to behave in a way that is consistent with their behavior within accelerators, nor in a way consistent with their behavior at rest. Electrons orbiting atoms conventionally propelled to relativistic speeds must then have a third set of behaviors that is distinct from those observed under the other two conditions I mentioned.