What physics want to erase at all cost

No.11968893 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I implore all hackers, don't let this equation die because physicists are trying to erase it in any way with a fallacious argument. They say the error in the equation is that Poincaré said that they cannot add curvilinear vectors to rectilinear vectors. But this equation does not do that, it is that one of the rectilinear vectors can only be solved with curvy equations, but the vector is rectilinear. I am discrediting physical science today. To prove this, just think of a kid boy skating in the same direction as he closes scissors. To solve this, you have to add the rectilinear vector of the skateboard + the rectilinear of the scissors, cutting edge. Only to know the straight line vector of the cut, you can only equate it with a curvilinear equation.

They cannot prove the opposite with equations, they are just arguing it and erasing it from all the places it has the power to erase.
to all hackers

It is a 6D relativistic space equation.
I don't know why they do that.
In fact, in part I know, they are all bitten because I found out what they went through life to find out. This is a physical joke. I am famous among Brazilian physicists and they hate me for that, they want to erase at all costs. Just because I'm not a physics graduate. But it is obvious that the equation raises its own thesis.