No.11330257 ViewReplyOriginalReport
At first I thought schizophrenia was cool, but seeing the recent onslaught of schizo /x/ crossposters on /sci/ was a huge revelation for me. Like holy shit, you guys are seriously like children. Retard tier IQ. Can't think in categories, 0 reading comprehension, extremely narcissistic. If something doesn't fit in your mind, it's not because you misread something or misremembered, it's le societies fault. None of you have ever had one useful insight in any of the fields you're interested. And how could you? You're all beyond retarded. Just look at Tooker. He's the embodiment of all the traits I wrote here. Dumb, fat, unsuccessful, child-tier reading comprehension, low reasoning abilities, virgin-tier social abilities, highly narcissistic. His "proof" is an absolute joke. People on this board have pinpointed precisely why his proof is wrong many many times in terms so clear that my 8 year old sister could understand, yet he continues to cope and delude himself into thinking he's a genius, ignoring everything that is said to him. Same with every other schizoposter on this board. Every single one of them is awful, without exception. I wouldn't mind if they were euthanized. I am thankful everyday that I'm not that kind of mentally ill.
I guess my question is, since I'm making a thread on /sci/, do we worship our scientific heros too much to the point the narcissists get attracted to the topic only for the clout? Should we only focus on the achievements and not the people, like Perelman wants us too?