Does anyone else constantly worry about their IQ?

No.10398619 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>parents came from poor country to rich one through my dad doing a technical job
>was always one of the top students in my comprehensive school, got best grades of any student in my year in final year of school
>did a few extracurricular maths stuff in school at around aged 12 and did well with no preparation
>went to university to do a STEM degree but stupidly went to my nearest one instead of an elite one and stupidly picked a degree I had zero interest in
>started off doing very well but effort got lower and lower until I was doing close to nothing for the final year and a half
>was also very unhappy in university due to being an ugly beta autist with no friends for the entire time
>should also mention: discovering r9k in 2012 was a redpill; reading about the blackpill in 2014 when ER became famous was a totally new level of demoralisation and social mental model revolution
>graduated with a 2:1 degree
>meanwhile I had been failing many graduate job interviews due to autist beta sperg personality and also ugliness (graduate job interviews in the UK test nothing but poshness and extroversion)
>recently passed an interview process for a great graduate job, although it is non-technical
>I think university utterly pavloved me in to avoiding all technical work; for the past 5 years I have wasted almost all of my free time on the internet and found it incredibly difficult to do anything productive in my free time, including the stuff I want to do (learn programming and make stuff, learn more maths etc.)