No.6022069 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do westaboos come only from Japan? Sleepyking is an Italian guy who loves Western cartoons and American culture. HIs artstyle is heavily inspired by the late 90's Nick cartoons. It has that sharp edgy vibe to it. He said several times that English sounds so cool compared to Italian. If only he knew how much American sluts like to jerk off to Italian and how much they hate English.
As a Romanian, I don't understand why do native English speakers hate their own language so much? Anglos say the worst things about English: that it's horrible, ugly, disgusting and so on. I assume it's mostly Americans. If they hate their language so much, why the fuck don't they just move to another country? That unpatriotism is sad. Do people just hate their native languages in general?
American women are the worst because they are obsessed with how ogasmy Spanish, French and Italian sound.
I know this French guy who is an Americanophile and he hates French. He said he sounds gay and prissy. He thinks English sounds more masculine.