No.5987619 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hmm this might be un related to this board but i need you guys to critique something I'm going to post on social media. Any help is fine.

A bit late but People are really defending a 50 year old cuck(Will Smith) that slapped a man over the tamest joke ever with "he was just very emotional it's okay to be violent if you are emotional". Will choose to live his life like that he shouldn't be taking it out on other people. And you can tell Will didn't feel sorry, just look at the way he walks off after he slapped Chris and then sat down and proceeded to cussed at him in an award show that is basically for the whole family to see(literally was watching the show with my family and i just cringed at the whole moment, literally came out of nowhere). Will literally destroyed decades of violent free Oscars all within the spam of a few seconds, also this is a grown man not a kid or even a teenager. Now forever the Oscars(an image of mostly the USA to other countries) will forever be remembered as that. And really it speaks volumes , you literally can't get a better image of the decline of USA culture than a man that literally got cucked, whole family is dysfunctional, used to be a lovable figure from the past but now his life is in shambles, is emotional because he is a cuck, lets out his rage on an innocent person all while the rest just watch and do nothing while he commits a crime on national tv. It also doesn't help that at least 60% to 80% of the USA is on his side with his act of reckless violence and supporting him with "oh no he didn't do nothing it's all Jada's fault." Peace.