I got art job scammed but I dont give a shit

No.5976027 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got a friend who offered me an art job.
He told me I could make 100 bucks or like 30 bucks or even 350 bucks (gringo bucks, but it depends on complexity of what I make).
I would have to basically make some 3D voxel models made on some voxel editor I didnt knew from some website.

Later I learn this website is basically a voxel editor where you can sell your models as NFT.

The guys at /agdg/ told me It was a scam.
I'm just gonna finish a cool diorama, sent it to my friend and just dont give a shit.

If I get paid, cool, I will make a non trivial amount of money compared to what I've made from gamedev.

If I get accepted, cool, I only have to make another diorama then get paid, again making much more than what I've made so far with games, and I will use that money to save to upload my projects to steam.

If they somehow pull the rug and scam me, I dont give a shit, I learned to use a voxel editor and got enough practice to learn to a voxel diorama, which is like wtf, I learned a total new art style that I now love as doing 3D pixel art.
And the best part is that I wont be seen as the bad guy to my discord friend, so is a win win to me.

If they scam me, It will be fine because then they will leave me alone and my friend will still dont see me as me pulling the rug.

If they dont scam me, I get paid.
In any case, I win in every option.

In worst case I only have to make two dioramas which is like 2-3 days of work and they will fuck off, leaving me alone.
And this is a cheap price to not be as the guy that pulled the rug to my friend.

2 days of work is cheap compared to losing my friend honour as an art guy.