Constructing a plan to make it in one year

No.4755525 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Decided to make a thread for this instead of asking in /sqt/ and /beg/. Forgive my selfishness.
So I've decided to try to make it in one year (>>4752719) as previous anons have tried/done before me. I'm currently going through Brent Eviston's 8-week course (currently on week 3).
I'll be finished with the course in about 5 weeks from now, which leaves me 46 weeks left. I'm now trying to figure out how I should spend those weeks.

My first and foremost goal right now is to be able to draw appealing faces/heads in any angle. So, as I'm going through Eviston's course, I'm also practicing construction of the face and faces from different artists I look up to. My next goal after that is being able to draw figures in dynamic and natural poses. The question is then; what should I study after Eviston's course? Should I start getting a better understanding of perspective, or should I just jump straight to figure drawing? Right now I've only vaguely planned out the first 26 weeks, and figured I would only rotate between learning figure drawing, rendering, anatomy and perspective. I'm not sure if should dabble in color theory and composition yet.

I have a journal where I've written my current plan. The journal will also serve as a way for me to document my progress and thoughts along the way.
What are your thoughts, /ic/? Is my current plan solid? am I retarded for trying so hard?
I might fail along the way, but I'll try my utmost best to make it this year.