What do you think the current chances for each adult surviving the finale is?
20%, but she'll only survive as a an amorphous entity incapable of being queen
50/50. An evil queen filled with secrets of Mewni and the multiverse? Kinda surprised there already hasn't been a few assassins after her.
30%, but if she does live, everyone will be screaming how she's going to be Season 4 villain too
90%, gonna split cause of death to 5% chance of suicide after his wife kicks it, and 5% chance of him doing something stupid and accidentally killing himself
99%, why would they kill off someone so inconsequential to the plot?
100%, they wouldn't kill off a pregnant woman. OR WOULD THEY