African American voice actors?

No.99422446 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /co/, i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I just want to start off saying that i'm from Britain and I have always lived in Britain and currently I am working on an animated short film which will take a while to make since I will be the only one working on it except maybe for the music and the voices. Now the only problem I have is that the animated short film i'm making has two or three main characters who are all African American and since i'm from Britain it's quiet difficult for me to find anyone with American accents. So eventually I tried looking online and I thought I could find some people and there are quiet a lot of voice actors online willing to help you with your projects for free or for some cash which is fine for me. But unfortunately i'm having a hard time finding African American voice actors online male or female who could be willing to help me with my project. I've seen many voice actors online who are white and American but it's a lot harder to find some who are African American :(
What should I do /co/?