No.98585612 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Would you watch Nicktoons if it had these shows in it's schedule?:
The Legend of Korra, Invader Zim, Avatar: the Last Airbender, El Tigre: the Adventures of Manny Rivera, T.U.F.F. Puppy, I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids, Danny Phantom, Kappa Mikey, Girlstuff/Boystuff, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Viva Pinata, Tak and the Power of Juju, My Dad the Rockstar, The Mighty B!, Back at the Barnyard, Speed Racer: the Next Generation, Martin Mystery, Fanboy and Chum Chum, All Grown Up!, Yvon of the Yukon, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, As Told By Ginger, The Wild Thornberrys, The Gnoufs, Skyland, Rocket Power, Lola and Virginia, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, The X's, Wayside, Raymond (2007), Corneil and Bernie, Planet Sheen, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Creepschool, Rickey Sprocket: Showbiz Boy, ToonMarty, Harvey Beaks, Breadwinners, Monsters vs. Aliens, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, The Penguins of Madagascar, King (2003), Seaside Hotel, Freefonix, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, Bunsen is a Beast, Zeke's Pad, Three Delivery, The Angry Beavers, CatDog, AAAHH!!! Real Monsters, The Three Friends and Jerry, Pumpkin Reports, Chuck's Choice, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Rocket Monkeys. Edgar and Ellen, ChalkZone, Four Eyes!, The Fairly OddParents, The World of Tosh, ALVIIIN!!! and the Chipmunks, etc.