No.97916232 ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /co/, what did you think of this game? I've finished story mode and played much of the multiverse and i thought it was okay for a fighting game, but the roster is some how worse than the last game. So we lose Zatana, Raven, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, and Batgirl and instead get the fucking cheetah, scarcrow, enchantress and they keep black adam (who now looks like al bundy with lightning powers) bane (Zzzzz) the joker (who is fucking dead in universe) and damian wayne robin who is 100% just as in sufferable as he was during Nu52. On the plus, we did get Dr. Fate, Gorilla Grod, Brainiac and Swamp Thing though they barely play into anything and they kill grodd and Dr. Fate in cannon so, oh well so much for that!

the most terrible thing honestly was the shit they pulled with the Raiden DLC. First off, i don't know who wants MK characters in these games but it isn't me, and second, they made one of Raiden's Premiere Skins Black Lightning. So, you have to buy raiden, then unlock or purchase the skin, just to have that DC character in the roster. That was horseshit. Otherwise it was ok.