No.96541052 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just saw this movie and seriously disliked it. I don't mean to insult those who did like it, but it just really didn't appeal to me and I'm wondering what I missed.

>didn't laugh at any of the jokes
>am still pissed off that Loki murdering hundreds of people and trying to commit genocide a bunch of times has been forgotten about
>tries to kill everyone again in this very movie and they all just laugh it off
>still mad that Thor despite being noble doesn't even seem to see crimes against non-Asgardians as worthy of serious punishment
>Thor is a complete bitch in this movie and gets punked by everyone
>literally cries and screams like a little girl when the villains play a scary movie or cut his hair
> the "spunky" female sidekick never even gets to take a clean hit and is instead always on top of everything while acting smug
>tazes Thor a bunch but he never gets to just deck her even after he removed the stupid fucking neck thing
>literally no reason for Skurge to even be in the movie
>the fight scenes look like video games and lack any weight
>Hopkins looks like he wants to kill himself
>every single potentially dramatic moment is killed with a quip ("hey Thor isn't it hilarious how your home is being destroyed and thousands of people just died?" -Korg)
>two and a half hours long yet somehow also a breakneck pace that doesn't explain jack (cf. the sudden introduction of Surtur)
>Hulk still gets to be insufferably smug and stupid, even when Thor finally gets sick of his shit and just starts pounding him into the ground the film has to stop him before he can make Hulk look like a bitch

The only part I actually liked was Blanchett's swaying hips.