No.96290692 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Hey Peter, did I ever tell you why Captain America and I aren't friends anymore?
>Well, when I followed Steve and his totally platonic friend Bucky to a secret Hydra base, Zemo showed us a super secret security tape. On that tape, I saw Bucky brutally murder my mother and father in cold blood. Good thing the world's greatest assassin made sure to not wear a mask, and did it right in front of a security camera, otherwise Zemo's scheme would have never worked!
>Keep in mind that I was fully aware of the fact that Bucky was cruelly brainwashed by Hydra in order to become a cold-blooded killer, and that I was teammates with Hawkeye, a guy who killed multiple Shield agents under the influence of Loki. I've had a lot of experience with mind control, so anyone in their right mind would have seen that Bucky was not at all responsible for the death of my parents
>Anyways, after watching the video I proceeded to try and brutally murder Bucky, one thing led to another, Steve beat the shit out of me, gave me his shield for some reason, and broke all of the other Avengers out of a ridiculous off-shore prison