>>93745662>meanwhile Korra >stopped two civil- and one regular war.
- 1st solved via ass-pull air bending and an easily revealed, ultimately stupid disguise
- 2nd civil war ended because the bad side realized their leader was bad because the bad leader combined with the bad spirit and was about to usher in 1000 years of bad time
- 3rd war was ultimately stopped by a combined effort and in no real way was she responsible for it>reestablished connection with the spirit world
- The same spirit world the mutated human being via forceful possession, killed them regularly, and caused them to be isolated on the backs of turtle lions if you apply the bum-fuck stupid canon from her series>brought back air-benders
- No she didn't. There wasn't some magical "bring back a race of long dead people" switch to pull. It just happened because reasons.>stopped the spirit of darkness from destroying the world
In an ass-pull ending, based around her ass-pull ability to pull so much from her ass that her spirit was somehow magically better than all her past lifetimes combined. once again because 'reasons'.>while her only "failure" was losing her connection to all those previous chucklefucks
-And getting convinced to go to avatar island alone to face a terrorist
-And getting tricked into opening the spirit portal so Tarlok uku chucklefuck her uncle could get taken over by carpet satan
-And not using her political influence as the Avatar from all those press conferences to actually effect any good or request support where needed
-And constantly refusing on an almost fundamental level to learn from her mistakes and stop fucking running off on her own/not sticking to plans
I'm probably missing a few other situations but honestly, why even bother listing each incident of failure. Her entire Avatar career is defined by failure that the writers then make better via plot. hell the final episode of season 1 is basically like a summary for the rest of the series.