Cullen Bunn lays out who's in the crosshairs for Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Again

No.92895680 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://news.marvel.com/comics/66253/deadpool-kills-marvel-universe-hit-list/

>Remember the year 2012? Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her 60th year on the throne. Freakish physical specimens from around the world lifted heavy stuff and ran fast in a thing called “the Olympics.” The Mayan Calendar, regrettably, got proven incorrect in its prediction of the apocalypse. Oh yeah—and Deadpool killed the Marvel Universe.

>On July 5, prepare to do it all over again—the Deadpool killing the Marvel Universe part—with DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN #1! Writer Cullen Bunn and artist Dalibor Talaji? reunite with a brand-new five part series as the Merc with a Mouth ravages his way across all of Marvel existence one more time.

>We sat down with Cullen to try and spill one or two secrets about what to expect when Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, again.

>Marvel.com: Cullen, can you tell us a few names on Deadpool’s kill list? Pretty please!

>Cullen Bunn: He’s killing the entire Marvel universe! That means every name is on the kill list! Duh!

>Actually, that’s not entirely true. This time around, Deadpool isn’t just setting out on rampant murder spree without direction. He has specific targets he’s trying to take out. I kept a growing list of everyone Deadpool kills in the series. That helped us keep all the deaths straight. Trust me, the list is very, very long.

>I don’t want to get into too much detail, but I’ll give you an example of how this series is a little different than the original. When I wrote the first series, lots of fans gave me trouble when Wade killed Spider-Man in the second issue. I can’t blame them. It was tragic. And as a peace offering, in the second issue of this series, Wade goes after the entire Spider-Family. Those spider symbols might as well be targets.

>See? I love you guys. I’m a giver.