ITT: We Cavepost

No.90474517 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Me think 10,016 BC good year for us.

Marble make no good rock carving, focus too much on appeal to berry-pickers. female Mightor no make sense. but BC make new story with old Sun-Man. Man of Bats carved like neanderthal, no use smart to only club villain. Me wonder why he no rape painted fool

Boy-who's-ten-sisters-all-live is good cave painting. Me hear it for berry-pickers but me know it good cave painting for hunters like me. Many Two-Leg Animal Tribe good as well, but me no know if Rabbit and Fox can really make hunters together. That said, me think it was better than Moana, ocean sci-fi no deserve award for being good cave painting, not realistic.

Sun-man fights Man of Bats was disappointing campfire dance-story. BC can make good dance-story, but tribe of rabbit brothers no let them. they use Chief Snyder. Snyder no good hunter, he try to hunt with axe and hack. Marble's Feige better, he know he need to carry spear and have point. Captain Caveman: Tribal Dispute was GOOD dance-story, and every dancer had good dance. Me am mad that Shaman Strange could not find real Eastern-tribesman or at least paint normal-man's face yellow, but Silly-Name did good job at dancing, and decorations feel like me ate rare mushroom.