No.88647195 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Would a Shantae cartoon series work? Last thread died.

I start.

>An episode where Bolo builds a flying machine when Shantae is taking a nap but when she realizes what is is she tries to use it so that she and Bolo can go out bowling but what Sky tells her that she needs to the opera with Mimic she fakes being sick so she will not need to go.
>Sky expects Shantae to rest with Bolo watching over her but instead they take Bolo's flying machine to fly through the sky to go bowling but when Sky fines out that Shantae is not at home she worries so she goes the the bowling ally across the street them the opera house only to find what she thinks is Shantae & Bolo, Shantae turns into a dude when Bolo puts on a fake mustache which he grabbed from a broom, Sky tells them "I'm sorry, you just remind me of 2 people I knew" and goes back home.
>Shantae then turns back to normal when Bolo removes the fake mustache and when Bolo wants to go back bowling Shantae tells him that the need to beat Sky to her home so they take the flying machine and they beat her to the punch.
>Sky enter Shantae's home only to find her in bed with Bolo reading her a story, Sky says she is sorry she ever doubted them only to have Bolo use the fake mustache bit he did in the bowling ally, Shantae tells Bolo that he is a idiot when Sky realizes that they were in they Bowling ally and she was faking it so that she can go bowling instead.
>Sky gets angry and Shantae & Bolo run away to get on his flying machine to avoid Sky beating them up only to fly for 6 hours only to get tired, cuts to black and end.