No.84768679 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve been looking into “Ben 10? a bit recently, and I thought of a few things regarding the frog-like Incurseans, mostly regarding their princess, Attea…

Some have wondered why Attea looks so different from others of her race, considering her build, skin, and even number of fingers, are all much different than that of Ben’s “Bullfrag” form, which is supposedly based on a “genetically optimal” Incursean male, with a few even suggesting “royal inbreeding” as cause… I propose the idea of Incurseans being an alien race with radical sexual dimorphism, which is the biological principle where the males and females of a species can look incredibly different from one another (many fish and some amphibians have this trait). Since we have never seen any female Incurseans except her, it’s entirely plausible she looks perfectly normal for a female of her kind.

Another though is this… Y'know how some frogs can inflate special air-bladders in their necks to impress mates or intimidate opponents? What if what we think to be female Incursean “breasts” are similar structures, and they’re normally flat-chested, but Attea has just been keeping hers at least partially- if not fully inflated this whole time for some reason? I mean, she is the daughter of an emperor, it would make sense for her to constantly be trying to intimidate everyone around her… plus in canon she does seem to have a crush on Ben, so it would make sense for her to try to emulate a human female’s silhouette in order to get his attention.

Considering she also never removes her headgear or wears a different outfit under any occasion, it’s possible this is just a case of further trying to imitate humans for the sake of winning Ben’s favor, by way of covering as much as she can of her green skin and hairless head (while we never see her hatless, we do see glimpses of the back of her neck and the lower portion of the back of her head, which greatly suggest hairlessness).