No.83811390 ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are the worst board I know You constantly pirate from companies. They provide comics and cartoons for you and are always trying to cater to you, and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you shit all over their works first chance you get. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say, "Oh, I'll buy it later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep board who loves comics and cartoons for their lore when all you do is shitpost memes. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy a copy of Batman Year One and then lecture casuals with some seventh grade interpretation of how Batman is some profound, intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much...he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great board, even though you're terrible! You know, I should have know /lit/ didn't write me that note. They would have known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "Make a capeshit board, man," how big the movie industry is crushing the comic industry, how Creator Owned Titles failing is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the local comic shop Sundays, /co/. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Buy a fucking comic! And by the way, reading Graphic Novels doesn't make you noteworthy critic! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Cirtics or any professional criticism for that matter, because "Muh Conspiracy!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a creator! How's that artwork of yours we never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, /co/. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore. Well, see ya, /co/ Thanks for the fucking Storytimes