>>83713551>He's actually an idiot, though.
- The most famous Green Lantern and the yardstick against which all other GLs are measured.
- Routinely rescues lives by the billions and trillions time and time and time again.
- Appears in countless comics, even BESIDES the titles he himself headlines
- Founding member of the Justice League
- One of DCs top tier heroes.
Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.>>The whole reason he's not the most broken DC superhero is because of his extreme lack of creativity and imagination when using his do-everything power.
But answer this question. Yes or no. Does he get the job done?
Ill answer that for you. Yes, he does. It doesn't matter if he uses a giant boxing glove or some super intricate elaborate trap that would make the killer in SAW shit himself to stop an alien fleet. The alien fleet got stopped. And that's all that matters.>>Just read any of the hundred storylines where someone competent and smart got the ring.
And they all starred Hal