No.82577849 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it just me or has Jacques gone completely off the rails with his TRANS PERSON MUST ALWAYS BE RIGHT shit in Questionable Content lately?

First there's her 'How dare you be happy that there's a chance for people to get the body they want because TOO MUCH JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME' rant a few weeks back, despite everyone who shows up in the comic bending over backwards to tell her how great she is for being so brave for being trans.

Now, we have her being a manipulative cunt, at which her brother's justifiably pissed.

"You wouldn't be mad at me if it went well!"
"That's not the point, you manipulated both of us, put us on the spot and embarrassed us."

So he wanders off and is immediately introduced to a slightly differently ethnic version of the girl who just rejected him (because Jacques never pulled that shit before) who promptly goes "Oh, you wouldn't be mad if she'd said yes."

And of course, he immediately agrees. You know, because that argument somehow stopped being wrong in the last 10 minutes since he explicitly said why that argument was wrong.

Uh huuuuh...