No.82438399 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone know these guys?`

When I was 17 and first getting into webcomics, this guy named Frederick L. Jones contacted me, saying he's going to make the American shounen jump. Me being young and inexperienced got very excited and went along with him.

A few weeks later, he told me that I should make my story more diversified, which meant adding black characters, since that's what all the American comics were doing. I said sure, and asked him if he meant black like big lips, and thick hair, such as in Afro Samurai, or just typical manga-esque characters but with black skin and dark hair.

He got extremely angry at me, saying it was a racist thing to ask. He then treated me like shit, until I finally quit seeing that the project was going nowhere, and I didn't like speaking to him any longer.

After I quit, he sent me an email saying I was a racist, and made racist comments towards him, and that I was therefore being removed from the project. I was weirded out, as I had already quit.

Now he's making tweets about how I'm a racist.

Saturday AM is basicly a project with a few failed kickstarters, that was supposed to be a printed weekly magazine, but turned into a net print instead.