MCU writers have no idea what's going on in the Marvel TV and Netflix shows.

No.80543129 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>There have been rumblings over the years that Marvel’s film side and Marvel’s television side do not always communicate well. Jeph Loeb runs Marvel’s television division while Kevin Feige handles film. There are unique time tables and challenges associated with each form of media. And while Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has had tie-ins with Marvel’s tent pole films, for now that exchange appears to be going one way. Right before the Civil War set visit, S.H.I.E.L.D had concluded their explosive second season. The world’s oceans were contaminated with Terrigen and fish oil supplements were exposing the population. Inhumans were popping up left and right. It seemed like a big deal. But not to the writers Captain America. When I questioned if the fish oil would play any role at all in the upcoming film, both men seemed confused.

>Markus admitted he was behind on the show, “I have to confess, having come here, I've seen no TV since I got here in April. I haven't seen the vast majority of this season of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ There's fish oil?”

>McFeely was just as lost. “Is there really fish oil? What are you talking about?”

>As a fan of Marvel’s interconnected universe, it was a startling realization. Major events from the television side were happening without any knowledge on the film side. Perhaps by the time Infinity War begins production both teams will be on the same page. But this information is why I believe the Inhumans of the films will focus on the Royal Family — Black Bolt, Medusa, etc. — and leave the hybrid Earth-born Inhumans to the small screen. Guess we’ll find out in 2018.

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/eV5YtcRtpPHWLqiZ.99

Remember kids, It's All Connected (tm). I'm sure we'll see the Defenders in Infinity War.