Henry Cavills Favourite Superman comics

No.78848456 ViewReplyOriginalReport
“I stocked up on source material and buried my head in it for a while,” Cavill said. “I didn’t get a chance to indulge in comics as a kid, which I’m actually quite happy about because as an adult I get to read the best of it. . . And I do enjoy them; as an adult I have retained my sense of wonder and love of stories and fantasy world. I really liked ‘Death of Superman’ and ‘Return of Superman,’ those are my favorite ones, and ‘The New 52‘ is great stuff and ‘Earth One,’ although I know people think that is a mixed bag.”

He spoke in detail about “Red Son,” an alternative-reality story where Superman grows up in the Soviet Union. “With ‘Red Son,’ I thought it was interesting as a different perspective,” Cavill said. “It was out there and I like that. It was essential to my character research, too. When you’ve got two polar opposite viewpoints of the same character, you will see what the authors consider the important baseline trend. I got to see that and see the different ways he would have developed and that was very useful to me.”

He has also gone on the record for loving Superman:Kryptonite

What does /co/ think? I think they are ok choices