Why did the Iidiotic decision to make the Mist poisonous to mutants?

No.130237534 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was pretty new two American comic books at the time. I was reading Inhuman books in the Inhuman inh push and quite enjoying them. I know Marvel had made previous bad decision with the X-Men because a movie rights like A vs X but I did not know how much comment but people could hold a grudge know how pissed off you can make X-Men fan but the moment I found out that mist with gave a good explanation to how random people could suddenly got super powers and like that part of the inhuman comics became poisonous to mutant I knew it was a bad decision. I knew it was going to piss off the much more famous and well-known X-Men fans(didn't not know how much of a non-stock patsy hate -boner they could hold at that point)I knew the X-Men books were more hardcore and had way more books on going in Marvel and I knew the mist was going to be destroyed because of it sometime soon. So why I do this? It was sabotage into 1 of Marvel's most sensual franchises and very bad decision for the inhuman purse.