x-men storytime request

No.122844918 ViewReplyOriginalReport
-went to my LCS thinking i'd pick up some x-force to figure out wtf is going on, how is marvel shitting on beast these days
-can't find it starting at issue 1, so i only have to go on the last 2 issues because some of the others were storytimed here on /co so i'm not going to bother buying all those
-flip through an issue from like a month ago or something, it has beast stroking out from a pyschic attack. this seems dramatic. you'd think that it would be on the cover since strokes are fucking serious. last time beast was psionically attacked that i remember was cassandra nova. for someone who's not a psionic/psychic character, he seems pretty tough

>most recent issue is jean grey sperging out on the cover from psychic/psionic shenanigans

right. because jean grey, in her shitty costume freaking out from psychic powers hasn't ever happened before.... like the dozens of times we can all think of in comics and animated series.

can someone please storytime the issue where beast supposedly genocides a south american country? when i look through these other issues, i can't tell what they're doing. their activities seem to have fuck all with saving mutants. why is beast the leader of this but the covers and pages focus on completely uninteresting teenagers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzc5VHL1bPM