I just realized I hate this show with a burning passion

No.118693624 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not even sure how I can, to be honest. What is there to hate? It's a boring webcomic show about boring webcomic roommates doing boring webcomic stuff. There is no premise, it's just three bears that do whatever random thing the writers can pull out of their ass for the week. One week Grizz is Nom-Nom's security animal, the next week Ice Bear is fighting a supervillain, and then the week after the bears are meeting some k-pop boy band. On that note, why does Korea like this show so much? I get Japan with Disney, I get America with Cowboy Bebop (and TPGW to a lesser extent), but Korea with WBB makes no sense at all. What are they latching onto? Is Korean culture so boring that this seems amazing by comparison? I just don't get it! It's their fault there's a movie, and a babies spin-off. I just realized why I hate this show so much, it has all this success DESPITE being so mind-numbingly dull. I hate it because it refuses to die no matter how obvious it gets that the writers have no ideas.