No.117378919 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've read the Pink Diamond Prequel show bible and there's definitely some interesting shit in here. Cut me some slack cause I've never leaked anything before and the show bible isnt chronological with the show so my thoughts might be all over the place

>Working title is Diamonds Are Unbreakable, but a name change is anticipated
>Being helmed by Kat Morris and Rebecca Sugar, though Morris' name is notably above Sugar's, leading me to believe she's the main visionary
>Was at least pitched for HBO MAX but unknown if it was picked up
>Show is entirely from Pink Diamonds point of view similar to Stevens perspective in SU
>Planned as two "parts". Not sure if that will directly equate to seasons but it seems likely
>Part one follows Pinks life on homeworld while part two dips into her early days on Earth
Plot spoilers:
>Its revealed that Snake People were infact the creators of what became White Diamond.
>White Diamond was originally multiple colors full of emotion, however she shed her feelings and turned them into Yellow and Blue Diamond, unknown to the Sneeple. The three of them ran from the Sneeple and populated the planet that turned into Homeworld.
>The first part revolves around the Sneeple discovering Homeworld after thousands of years. Pink is made at some point before then and it's her rage that cracks Homeworld
>She's intended to come off as almost an anti hero (at least in part 1)
>She has an arc throughout part 1 about learning mindfulness and recognizing her anger
>Part 2 is more about her time on earth. The majority of it seems to be at least pre-amythest. Her previous character arc is capped off a bit as she learns fight for what is right rather than just fighting because she's angry. She also has a bit of an internal struggle here having to fight her family
Some interesting stuff of note:
>Gem harvesting is infact when you use a gem to power an inanimate object
>The contents of Rose's chest is revealed
>"Gem townies" are a thing