KSBD - ROYALTY DISCUSSION

No.117090291 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every time I come to this website I see ya scrubs talking about royalty and misinterpreting it. You talk like it’s about being based, or a complete badass, or doing as thou will. WRONG. I’d like to remind you that none of the seven have achieved royalty. They’ve all fallen short, badass as they are.

So here I am to explain what true royalty is, and hopefully set you all back on the path.
Where did all this misunderstanding come from? Well first you must realize that:

ROYALTY IS YISUN

This is the most important thing. If you can comprehend YISUN, then you’re basically already royalty.

If you want to understand YISUN, you must act like YISUN. And what did YISUN do? He divided himself into YI and SUN, who again divided themselves into 777,777 gods who again divided themselves, etc etc etc

Here is what everybody (in universe too) gets wrong. DIVISION IS CONFUSED WITH CUTTING. Now, cutting is the easiest way to divide something, so it's an easy mistake to make. But it’s not the only way to divide.

The real rubes further confuse cutting with violence. REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY is a corruption of the truth, like halfway down the chain in the telephone game.

SO. ROYALTY IS YISUN AND YISUN IS DIVISION.

Zoss understood it “cut yourself into greater forms.” YISUN DIVIDED HIMSELF, NOT OTHERS.

ROYALTY IS CHANGE. ROYALTY IS SELF-ACTUALIZATION.

anyways, discuss