Johnny Test Rant

No.116435547 ViewReplyOriginalReport
FUCK THIS SHOW! Here we go, I'm starting to get PISSED OFF right now!

Sorry if I'm acting angry right now but I AM ANGRY. Why? BECAUSE I HATE THIS SHOW! I hate this show SO FUCKING MUCH.

FUCK THIS SHOW. Fuck this show, fuck this show, fuck this show!

I hate this show. I HATE IT SO MUCH! I've hated this show for five years and I never stopped hating it since. I DESPISE this horrible show. I wanted it to get cancelled so badly and thank god it got cancelled.

Fuck anyone for saying that I'm wrong to hate Johnny Test. I can hate Johnny Test ALL THE FUCK I WANT. Why? Because it's MY FUCKING OPINION!

Johnny Test is the worst character ever. This is the worst Cartoon Network show ever not only that, THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER. I remember, I got a DVD of this shitty show from goodwill and I remember destroying THE SHIT OUT OF IT! Cause you know what? FUCK THIS SHOW! Fuck Johnny Test.

The plot is basically this is a rip off of the classic Cartoon Network show Dexter's Lab, where Johnny Test and his stupid dumbass dog Dukey go on these adventures, Johnny always breaks into his sister's Susan & Mary Test and they always break into his sister's lab, steals their stuff all this other shit. Really.

You got too many villians in this show! What? You got Bling Bling Boy, this guy that is supposed to make candy, Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens, this bumbleebee one THERES TOO MANY VILLIANS IN THIS SHOW! Oh really, why is there so many villians in this shitty show?

There are these two agents called Mr. Black and Mr. White. What the fuck? Are they trying to be racist? Mr. Black is the white guy, and Mr. Whtie is the black guy. Oh, HA HA HA REAL FUNNY! GET IT??

Also when Johnny and his other characters talk at the same time it's annoying.

Also they they do parodies like they do Tom & Jerry, and Scooby Doo and they go "Ok I think I've seen this somewhere before" OH SHUT UP JOHNNY TEST NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!