Modern Comics are definately gay and boring and a waste of money

No.115704435 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So this guy sent me a comic with a sketch cover for me to draw something on it and I decided to read it
I never read new comics, I know they're bad, aside from all the sjw shit (that people still say isn't that big of a deal), I think they're generally bad and boring (and $6 for a floppy? I bought V for vendetta for 5)
Everything I've seen is a confirmation of what I can't stand about new comics. The colors are depressing, uninspired, ugly. Everyone is depressed, especially Wolverine. He looks like he wants to die. Emma Frost makes a whole speech without ever changing expression. The whole team is bitching all the time, making sarcastic and bitter comments to the team mates. They used to fight and be petty in the past but I've never seen superheroes being so bitter and passive aggressive. The pacing is all off, the art is ugly (and I actually like Leinil Yu), I used to think New Avengers looked a bit depressing but this shit takes it to a new level. I didn't read comics leading up to this, but after pages of pointless exposition I still didn't understand much about this "cloud", and if it hurts Inhumans too and why would Inhumans fight to defend it.They talk about the Inhumans being hard to reach and hard to fight, spend 3/4 of the comic planning, and next page Emma Frost is in Black Bolt's room and flirts with him (even though he just killed Scott) and takes care of him in a second.
Wolverine points out the Inhumans have Lockjaw. Somehow Emma Frost and Magneto and Storm overlooked that. Next page Lockjaw is being walked by muslim Ms Marvel. I thought the Inhumans were the dangerous bad guys and their super teleporting dog is being walked by a teenager city superhero
No pathos in any part of the story, just boring to read. I used to think Jeph Loeb wasn't a great writer, or the old Jim Lee's X-men were boring, but compared to this that shit is a rollercoaster
Just boring scenes after boring scenes, no cool art, no pathos, no drama, absolutely 0 enjoyable dialogue