Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart vs DC Super Hero Girls review

No.115601865 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart vs DC Super Hero Girls review
What do you think of this comparison review, /co/? why can't ALL of our threads be like this?

https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/111969501/
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/112005660
>DC Super Hero Girls takes itself more seriously with its action. 2 parters like Return of Zodd and the Katana episode have proper build up, proper character chemistry, good emotion, good subversion and a satisfying ending. It's an action show about heroes which actually save the day against cunning villains. It doesn't waste episodes on dumb plots like being overly attached to an animal, and her charm is much more natural and cuter than Mao Mao's. Mao Mao's a boring sitcom show while DCSHG is already an action show like Mao Mao wants to be, this gives it its win. My show is far more charming and feels more mature by being quicker at the wits and creativity. Mao Mao lags behind with boring episodes like Tanya's and Adorabat's. DCSHG is far more charming than Mao Mao. This gives it its win.
Mao Mao wins through being more intelligent. If I had to hire Simmons or Faust then I'd go with Simmons due to his potential. From a crappy show like OK KO to a great monster like Mao Mao which through its intelligence manages good humour, morals and emotion. And intelligence is maturity. Faust is still stuck in Disney and Looney Tunes era and despite her charm and her attempt at being intelligent she falls far behind. Just like Wander Over Yonder which had a good idea but wasted it by not focusing on the superior villain climbing the ladder to fame, kinda like Mao Mao is trying to do but he's a hero with a thick villain coat of paint. Mao Mao is more mature than DCSHG and doesn't pretend to be more intelligent than it is.
You'll be sorry to have picked Lauren once you find out her limits, meanwhile Parker can only go up, just wait till Mao Mao reaches season 2 and turns into a proper storytelling action show.