No.114261913 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I didn't really like spiderman homecoming. I just saw some of it.

I posted about this before. I want to post about this again. But, this time, I want to talk about how to fix the movie, and it can still basically be the same movie.

Have a daily bugle, jj, gwen stacy, marcy jane watson, old aunt may, not having uncle ben is fine since we covered it so much, tho he can be mentioned. You don't have to worry about jj already being done in the original spiderman movies, because he's not exactly like that in different cartoons, and different comics, so he can still be a character; that and he's pretty important. Gwen stacy is difficult, because how may times can you kill her? Maybe you can kill her in a way more accurate to the comics, or mention her death later on, or even base it more on the original comics, and just have her around for a long time. Tho, I guess these movies are sort of based on the comics, but sped up a bit. Whatever. So. Mary jane could be introduced later as a hot new love interest, as she was originally, or something, or just have mary jane in it. They don't have to make aunt may that old, but her saying "what the fuck" as if she's just like every other "modern" character in this movie is stupid. Because there's no "different 'colors'", or contrast of characters, or personality. She just blends in with whatever is "modern". Too much. Flash thompson should be a white jock, and not a scrawny nerdy Indian. The fat asian kid, the 2 mystery meat girls should be removed from the movie, replaced with characters from the comic books, or just reduced to minor characters. The Vulture is probably inaccurate but I never cared about him much to begin with, but I guess you could make him more accurate. You could not put the shocker in this, or not make him a minor character and the vulture's bitch.